Traditional House Plan with Deluxe Master Suite
4 - 6
About This Plan
- An abundance of elegant details and options come with this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Interior columns define the entrance to the formal dining room that is open to the foyer, making it feel larger.
- In the two-story great room, built-ins flank each side of the big fireplace so you have good looks as well as extra storage.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook are combined into one big room with a walk-in pantry and a door to the rear patio.
- A deluxe master suite awaits homeowners with its cozy sitting area by the corner fireplace.
- Use the vaulted study as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- On the second floor, another fireplace warms the large loft that serves as a hang out spot for the three bedrooms on this floor.
- At the top of the house, a third floor loft with sloped ceilings can also be used an an additional bedroom with a bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 781 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss