Traditional House Plan with Elegant Master Suite
About This Plan
- Cascading gables at the front of this Traditional house plan create a pleasing effect.
- Only 45' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- A two-story foyer is your first introduction to this home, with the dining room over on the right.
- The giant family room stands ready to host family and friends with a big fireplace to gather around.
- You can grill out on the back deck that lies close to the kitchen.
- Notice the over-sized garage with storage space in back for lawn mowers and bikes.
- A luxurious master suite up on the second floor awaits homeowners.
- A double tray ceiling in the bedroom is followed by a vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 831 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available