Traditional House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- This is a traditional family home plan with 4 bedrooms upstairs, and large living spaces on the lower floor.
- The exterior features stacked stone, real wood shutters, paneled columns, wrought iron railings and an architectural shingle roof.
- There is room to expand with an unfinished basement and even a vaulted attic with numerous possibilities.
- The 40' ridge height is to the top of the chimney. The actual height to the top of the ridge is 37'4".
- Energy-Saving Features: R-30 roof and wall insulation, on-demand water heater in central mechanical closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss