Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Arches, interior columns and a two-story foyer are upscale features in this Traditional house plan.
- With wide openings in the dining room and family room, there is an easy flow from room to room.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the big kitchen and extra storage from the walk-in pantry and peninsula eating bar.
- Double doors open to reveal an elegant first floor master suite with a double tray ceiling in the bedroom and a single tray ceiling in the master bathroom.
- The enormous walk-in closet is compartmented into his and her sections and has the added benefit of direct access into the laundry room.
- Three more big bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a computer niche and huge storage closet just right for storing suitcases and holiday accessories.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12