Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- An intricate roof line complements this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, a two-story ceiling makes the foyer feel huge.
- The family room is set off by itself, away from kitchen noise, with four windows to bring in extra light.
- The kitchen, nook and keeping room are all combined into one space with double doors that take you out to the screened porch.
- A delightful first floor master suite means no stairs to climb at the end of the day.
- There are two walk-in closets to hold all your clothes.
- Three big bedrooms lie on the second floor along with a huge game room with a big walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,323 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick