Traditional House Plan with Formal and Informal Livings Areas
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the front porch of this attractive Traditional house plan.
- From the foyer, you can see into the formal living and dining areas that blend together.
- Relax in the quiet den or spend time with the family in the large informal spaces at the back of the house.
- The open layout lets you see from the kitchen all the way to the large family room with its big fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- Upstairs, four large bedrooms will house your family comfortably.
- A built-in bookshelf joins a computer loft to create a terrific homework space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick