Traditional House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines give a distinctive look to this Traditional house plan.
- The two story foyer rises up 18' for a dramatic effect.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer, making it feel even larger.
- In back, the vaulted living room also rises up to 18' with views of the kitchen and nook on the other side.
- Homeowners enjoy a large first floor master suite with a tray ceiling and double doors to the back porch.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the huge game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick