Traditional House Plan with Gigantic Rec Room
About This Plan
- This lovely Traditional house plan comes with formal and informal living spaces, both with open layouts, for your family to enjoy.
- You get terrific views from the kitchen sink that faces out to the breakfast area, family room and rear covered porch.
- In the luxurious master suite, there is plenty of wall space for furniture placement and a knock-out vaulted master bathroom with its big corner soaking tub.
- The home has a first floor guest suite and upstairs, three more spacious bedrooms, each with a big walk-in closet.
- The whole family will love the super-sized rec room with its big walk-in storage closet.
- More storage space can be found in the garage with an 8' by 4' area for bikes or lawn equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,929 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,647 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"