Traditional House Plan with Handsome Exterior
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone and siding blend beautifully to give the exterior of this Traditional house plan its visual appeal.
- The formal dining room is open to both the foyer and the main living area in back, making it feel larger.
- The corner fireplace in the living room can be seen throughout the first floor.
- A big island and walk-in pantry make this kitchen very liveable as well as functional.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor where the master suite benefits from a sitting area.
- The second floor laundry room is right where all the laundry is generated.
- Related Plan: Get bigger house with an alternate exterior with house plan 36903JG (2,078 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 826 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 989 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick