Traditional House Plan with Handsome Exterior
About This Plan
- Stone and siding blend beautifully to give the exterior of this Traditional house plan its visual appeal.
- The formal dining room is open to both the foyer and the main living area in back, making it feel larger.
- The corner fireplace in the living room can be seen throughout the main rooms on the first floor.
- A big island and walk-in pantry make this kitchen very liveable as well as functional.
- The master suite is located on the first floor, away from the family bedrooms.
- Loft space is shared by the three bedrooms on the upper floor, alomng with a handy laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with an alternate exterior with house plan 36902JG (1,815 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick