Traditional House Plan with Huge Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Varied roof lines and a center cupola distinguish this Traditional house plan from others.
- A screened porch and huge deck will have your family happily enjoying the outdoors.
- The office faces the front of the home and with the addition of a door on the porch makes it ideal for clients.
- The vaulted family room is the hub of the home and it has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- The split bedroom layout places the master suite away from the family bedrooms and double doors let homeowners easily get to the deck.
- A solitary guest suite on the second floor gives privacy to guests or family members.
- There is lots of attic storage and a huge bonus room over the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 435 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 405 sq. ft.
- Deck: 463 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick