Traditional House Plan with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- A sunken living room is the first thing you see when you walk into this stunning European house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sightlines flowing.
- There's a gorgeous coffered ceiling in the large formal dining room and a vaulted ceiling in the spacious family room.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the huge kitchen that has a cook top island and a peninsula eating bar.
- The bedrooms have a split configuration that gives privacy to the enormous master suite with its tray ceiling and fireplace.
- A very comfortable in-law suite lies up on the second floor with a separate sitting area for Mom and Dad.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 936 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick