Traditional House Plan with Marvelous Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- With its graceful and intricate roof lines, this Traditional house plan offers marvelous curb appeal.
- The beautiful arched entry porch showcases the arched transom window above the front door.
- From the moment you step into the vaulted foyer, you have amazing sight lines due to the open floor plan.
- The kitchen is kept separate from the formal living spaces but you have views into the breakfast area and family room that are united under a coffered ceiling.
- With its quiet location at the back of the house the master suite becomes a peaceful oasis.
- On the upper floor, two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Finish the vaulted rec room to add an extra 318 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,971 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12