Traditional House Plan with Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- The exterior of this Traditional house plan benefits from a handsome mix of stone and siding and staggered garage bays.
- A key design element is the smooth flowing open layout with no walls between the kitchen, eating area and great room.
- The two-way fireplace warms the great room and the flex room that has a door to the back covered porch.
- On the upper floor, the master suite comes with a tray ceiling and a separate sitting area with another two-way fireplace.
- His and her closets are separated, with lots of room for storage.
- Note the handy laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12