Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- An angled entry foyer and a big round window above combine to give you a unique-looking house plan.
- The open layout inside makes the first floor feel much larger and easier to live in.
- Seat four people at the big kitchen island or dine at the larger dining room area.
- On the second floor, the master suite comes with a large walk-in closet and a triple window overlooking the front of your lot.
- The large bathroom has a big soaking tub and serves the other two bedrooms as well as the master.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 707 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 294 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss