Traditional House Plan with Open Layout and Sunroom
About This Plan
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to give the formal dining room of this Traditional house plan beautiful sight lines.
- Built-ins line one wall of the big, two-story family room and the extra-wide kitchen island has the sink positioned so you can keep an eye on things.
- A delightful sunroom has a fireplace of its own and lots of glass for beautiful views.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with custom touches such as display niches for your collectibles.
- Two interior columns frame the entrance to the grand master suite tha comes with a tray ceiling and a sitting area.
- Bonus space adds an extra 290 square feet if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 290 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss