Traditional House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Two big gables across the front of this Traditional house plan provide pleasing proportions.
- The center hall directs you to either the formal dining room or the family room.
- A half wall in the breakfast nook lets you stay connected with those in the family room, a nice feature.
- Upstairs, three good-sized bedrooms share the second floor laundry room.
- Add the optional bonus space over the garage and gain and extra 287 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 36003DK (1,846 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 894 sq. ft.
- Entry: 34 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick