Traditional House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this Traditional house plan has staggered front gables plus brick and siding that give the home an interesting look.
- Sightlines start right at the front door with a grand open layout that makes the home feel much larger.
- The kitchen is off by itself so you won't have any kitchen noise disturbing your TV viewing.
- The front-facing breakfast nook gives you an informal place to dine.
- The spacious second floor holds three bedrooms plus two baths and a hall laundry closet.
- Placing the optional bonus room over the garage ensures that any noise won't disturb rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12