Traditional House Plan with Optional Fifth Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A wide front porch ushers you into the two-story foyer of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- The large guest bedroom off the foyer is ideal for those who don't want to climb stairs.
- In back, interior columns are used instead of walls so you can see from the family room into the dining room.
- Nearby, the kitchen and breakfast nook are combined into one large space with a door out to the deck in back.
- Double doors on the second floor open to reveal a spacious and elegant master suite with a double tray ceiling and his and her walk-in closet.
- Each of the other two bedrooms gets a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- This home comes with the option for a bonus room or fifth bedroom and an additional bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss