Traditional House Plan with Optional Game Room
About This Plan
- The delightful open floor plan of this Traditional house plan lets you see from room to room and makes the whole first floor feel larger.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to preserve sight lines.
- A raised eating bar in the kitchen is a nice place for a quick snack or to chat with the family chef while cooking.
- The large living room has a 12' ceiling and a corner fireplace.
- The master suite is on the first floor and two family bedrooms are upstairs.
- Build out over the living room to add the optional game room that gives you an extra 346 square feet of living space.
- This brings the living room ceiling down to 9'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss