Traditional House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the facade of this traditional house plan, which presents matching columns on the front porch, as well as the exterior of the 3-car garage.
- Elegant ceilings throughout the home add to the character, while helping to define the spaces. Entertaining is made easy with the open flow, along with the massive, partially-covered back porch.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and boasts a rounded bay window that serves as a sitting nook, dual walk-in closets, and a luxury en suite.
- A second bedroom on the main floor is located behind the keeping room, and includes a full bath. Upstairs, the flexible design includes a loft, studio, and third bedroom.
- For additional living space, finish the lower level as designed and gain two bedrooms, multiple spaces to entertain, and a large covered patio; a total of 3,254 square feet.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms:
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick