Traditional House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Interior columns, tray ceilings and built-ins give this Traditional house plan a custom feel.
- Space-saving pocket doors close the study off from the foyer, giving you a quiet place to work or relax.
- A walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry lie between the dining room and kitchen, adding wonderful convenience.
- Three interior columns between the great room and the kitchen define both spaces yet keep the views open.
- Step out on the deck through sliding glass doors or step down to the patio area.
- There's an optional covered porch and an optional master bathroom configuration.
- Even the second floor comes with the option of a fourth bedoom or a bonus room that adds an additional 270 square feet of living space.