Traditional House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Interior columns, tray ceilings and built-ins give this Traditional house plan a custom feel.
- Space-saving pocket doors close the study off from the foyer, giving you a quiet place to work or relax.
- A walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry lie between the dining room and kitchen, adding wonderful convenience.
- Three interior columns between the great room and the kitchen define both spaces yet keep the views open.
- Step out on the deck through sliding glass doors or step down to the patio area.
- There's an optional covered porch and an optional master bathroom configuration.
- Even the second floor comes with the option of a fourth bedoom or a bonus room that adds an additional 270 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Deck: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss