Traditional House Plan with Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- A half wall in the foyer gives you immediate views of the formal parlor and dining room that are set apart by elegant interior columns in this Traditional house plan.
- In the back of the home, a gorgeous vaulted ceiling crowns the dinette that can be seen from both the kitchen and the leisure room.
- A covered lanai stretches across the entire width of the house in back, reached by sliding glass doors in the leisure room.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor where the large master suite sports an elegant tray ceiling.
- The washer/dryer closet lies close to all four bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get different elevations with house plans 82206KA and 82207KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,234 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss