Traditional House Plan with Raised Game Room and Teen Study
About This Plan
- All sorts of luxurious extras come with this exciting Traditional house plan.
- Built-ins, interior columns and a teen study on the second floor are but a few.
- The dramatic two-story foyer has a private guest suite off to one side and the formal dining room on the other side.
- The sunken living room has a wall of glass that overlooks the rear covered deck.
- A huge informal living area combines the kitchen, nook and family room all in one space.
- Even the mud room comes with amenities like built-in cubbies to keep you organized.
- There are two staircases to get you up to the second floor where a gorgeous master suite awaits homeowners.
- A bayed sitting area, a tray ceiling and a built-in entertainment center help you to relax in comfortable settings.
- Step up to the raised game room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- Unfinished bonus space gives you room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,877 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 363 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side