Traditional House Plan with Secluded Master
About This Plan
- A swoop roofline and lovely brick exterior are pleasing to the eye in this Traditional house plan.
- Custom details include vaulted and beamed ceilings, built-ins and a big wet bar that opens to the hall close by the formal dining room.
- Even the outdoor loggia has beams, along with a grilling station.
- Fill the shelves in the study with all your books and enjoy the light that comes in from the front triple window.
- A regal master suite awaits homeowners with its quiet location at the back of the house.
- The tray ceiling, double walk-in closets and a large master bathroom are designed to pamper homeowners.
- Three other bedrooms lie up on the second floor along with a finished storage room that could actually double as an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,434 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12