Traditional House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A split bedroom layout gives privacy to the master suite in this one level house plan with a handsome hip roof.
- Each room is well defined yet they offer glimpses into nearby rooms.
- The spacious family room has built-ins on either side of the fireplace and a pass-through window to the kitchen so you can keeps tabs on all the activities.
- Choose from an open deck or a screened porch when you want to go outside.
- The master suite has double doors that open right into the screened porch.
- The two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a hall bathroom.
- A second floor bonus room lies over the garage where the noise won't bother any rooms below.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,486 sq. ft.
- Deck: 285 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 164 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick