Traditional House Plan with Stacked Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stacked sun porches create a beautiful facade on this Traditional house plan.
- On the main floor, two sets of double doors in the family room make it easy to set out to the ground floor porch.
- Rather than walls, four interior columns provide definition for the family room and dining room from the foyer.
- The lovely tray ceiling unites the main living areas.
- In the kitchen, the island is positioned to enjoy the views as well, so you don't feel separated from family and friends.
- The second floor master suite gets the upper sun porch that provides shade and views of the front of your lot.
- Cathedral ceilings top the master bedroom and a handy laundry room is available for all three bedrooms on this floor.