Traditional House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Stacked sun porches create a beautiful facade on this Traditional house plan.
- On the main floor, two sets of double doors in the family room make it easy to set out to the ground floor porch.
- Rather than walls, four interior columns provide definition for the family room and dining room from the foyer.
- The lovely tray ceiling unites the main living areas.
- In the kitchen, the island is positioned to enjoy the views as well, so you don't feel separated from family and friends.
- The second floor master suite gets the upper sun porch that provides shade and views of the front of your lot.
- Cathedral ceilings top the master bedroom and a handy laundry room is available for all three bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12