Traditional House Plan with Study and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- A wide open floor plan is a key design element of this Traditional house plan.
- Wonderful features include a two-way fireplace that warms both the study with built-ins and the spacious family room.
- The garage entry is super well-organized with a large walk-in coat closet, a built-in desk and built-in lockers.
- The screened porch is sure to be a hit with family and friends alike for dining outdoors.
- A built-in half wall buffet in the dining room makes serving easy.
- The four large bedrooms on the second floor are served by a private master bathroom and a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 831 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss