Traditional House Plan with Stunning Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan is loaded with luxurious touches and a stunning master suite complete with its own fitness room.
- The spacious dining room has a lovely coffered ceiling and a nearby butler's pantry.
- Bookshelves line the large library that faces the front of your lot.
- In back, the enormous family room shares a two-way fireplace with the kitchen/breakfast room.
- A planning center near the walk-in pantry keeps you organized and on track while the outdoor loggia comes with a grilling station.
- But the key design element of this house is the stunning master suite with its own entry hall, private porch and a fitness room flooded with light on almost all sides.
- The opulent master bathroom is a work of art with tons of space, a two-entry shower, big soaking tub and a separate make-up room.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor has a private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- The game room is for all to enjoy and has a built-in desk and raised platform.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,460 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 4"
- Depth: 63' 11"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater