Traditional House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A grand two-story entry porch is your first introduction to this exciting Traditional house plan.
- Circle-top transom windows bring extra light into the two-story foyer and the second floor media room.
- With only two walls in the formal dining room, the sightlines flow from the foyer and hall.
- A pocket office is a great spot for homework assignments.
- You'll have lots of room for furniture in the spacious family room that connects to the big kitchen.
- Windows on three sides brighten the sunroom that is just steps away from the kitchen.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a large soaking tub and shower.
- The second floor offers three more bedrooms and a giant media room.
- Suitcases and holiday decorations will fit easily into the big storage room on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,114 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick