Traditional House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Cozy and comfortable, this Traditional house plan has 3 bedrooms and a lovely sunroom with sliding glass doors on either side.
- A fireplace warms the living room right off the foyer.
- The dining room is set in a bay window and is open to both the kitchen and the sunroom.
- There's a first floor bedroom and two more bedrooms upstairs with a big bathroom for all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 559 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 846 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss