Traditional House Plan with Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- Brick and siding combine to give you a beautiful exterior for this Traditional house plan.
- Elegant arched transom windows can be found front and back.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the formal living room and the large family room at th back of the house.
- In the dining room, there's a bow window and a recessed area for your hutch.
- Homeowners get a double tray ceiling in the second floor master suite plus a large walk-in closet.
- The three family bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick