Traditional House Plan with Terrific Details
About This Plan
- It's the little things that make a difference and this house plan is loaded with custom details.
- Charming windows seats in the second floor bedrooms, built-ins throughout the house and a 16' high ceiling in the great room make this home a pleasure to live in.
- The dining room has glass on three sides, sliding glass doors to the deck and a lovely tray ceiling.
- There's an abundance of counter space in the kitchen and a large walk-in pantry.
- A dynamite master suite has its own private deck with a hot tub plus a beautiful tray ceiling.
- A built-in desk can be found in the huge loft area on the upper floor and there is bonus space as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss