Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A huge two-story great room soars upward in this attractive Traditional house plan.
- The foyer is vaulted as well, with a powder room and coat closet nearby.
- In the formal dining room a bay window makes the room feel larger.
- With a built-in desk in the breakfast nook, the kids have a great place to do homework or surf the web.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
- The other two family bedrooms are upstairs near the loft that overlooks the great room below.
- Both of these bedrooms get huge walk-in closets and have a shared bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 821 sq. ft.
- Deck: 163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss