Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Living Room
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan is even bigger than it seems, with room for expansion on the lower level.
- Both the foyer and the living room rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- The gorgeous front porch wraps around the dining room and the kitchen and flows right into the rear sun deck.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen gives you views into the living room so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- There's a command center in the mud room where the kids can tackle their homework or you can check your emails.
- The home office can easily be used as a fifth bedroom if needed.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a delightful vaulted ceiling with plant shelves in most bedrooms.
- A balcony bridge, open on both sides, leads over to the secluded master suite where there's a cozy window seat in the huge master walk-in closet.
- Finish the basement to add more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,103 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Deck: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery