Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Living Room
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Traditional house plan is even bigger than it seems, with room for expansion on the lower level.
- Both the foyer and the living room rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- The gorgeous front porch wraps around the dining room and the kitchen and flows right into the rear sun deck.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen gives you views into the living room so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- There's a command center in the mud room where the kids can tackle their homework or you can check your emails.
- The home office can easily be used as a fifth bedroom if needed.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a delightful vaulted ceiling with plant shelves in most bedrooms.
- A balcony bridge, open on both sides, leads over to the secluded master suite where there's a cozy window seat in the huge master walk-in closet.
- Finish the basement to add more space.