Traditional House Plan with Upper Balcony
About This Plan
- A big beautiful uncovered balcony stretches across the front of the second floor of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Both the master suite and bedroom 2 have two doors each to take you out to enjoy the views.
- On the main floor, the wide foyer leads you to either the formal dining room or back to the huge family room, where there's a deck that beckons you out.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook are open to the family room so you can see what's going on with the family.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master bathroom boasting a big soaking tub, double sinks and a large shower.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished when you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Deck: 190 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 7"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss