Traditional House Plan with Vaulted and Tray Ceilings
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows and a lovely hip roof add curb appeal to the front of this attractive Traditional house plan.
- Inside, almost every room has a vaulted or tray ceiling that gives the home a custom feel.
- With an open layout, the sight-lines inside flow from room to room.
- The kitchen sink is nicely positioned to see into the vaulted breakfast nook and the great room so you can see the fireplace while cooking.
- A bay window extends the master suite that boasts two walk-in closets and a vaulted bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 also has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,843 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick