Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Stone work acents the exterior dining room wall, drawing your eyes to this beautiful Traditional house plan.
- A wide opening lets you see into the formal dining room from the foyer. Closed off from the kitchen, the layout works to keep dishes out of sight when entertaining.
- A bank of triple windows brightens the breakfast nook tha is part of the country kitchen.
- From the sink you can see into the large vaulted family room with its big fireplace.
- In the master suite, a lovely tray ceiling adds an elegant touch.
- Each bedroom upstairs has a big walk-in closet with a bathroom to connect the bedrooms.
- A computer nook is ideal for homework.
- NOTE: Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery of this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12