Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A pretty turreted gazebo is an eye-catching part of the curb appeal of this Traditional house plan.
- There's a lot to commend this house inside too, from the skylights to interior columns and a lovely tray ceiling in the first floor master suite.
- The vaulted great room has a corner fireplace and sliding glass doors outside as well as the two skylights.
- Use the front-facing vaulted living room as a guest suite if desired.
- More options upstairs include a large vaulted office or flex room.
- Even the loft is vaulted and has a view of the great room thru an open railing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick