Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- The expansive front elevation of this Traditional house plan is enhanced by the covered porch.
- The generous great room is enriched by cathedral ceiling and trapezoid windows.
- The kitchen/breakfast area with nearby laundry and powder bath is designed for convenience and ease of living.
- In the master suite, skylights and a 10' high ceiling make this a comfortable retreat for homeowners.
- Three large bedrooms are secluded on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 610 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,505 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick