Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- Just 40' wide, this handsome Traditional house plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- A big fireplace warms the family room and further back a built-in desk is the perfect spot for your computer.The kitchen and breakfast nook forma one large space with sliding glass doors to yor back yard.
- Homeowners get a real treat in the master suite with their own private sitting room that vaults up.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick