Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- A wonderful blend of exterior materials makes this Traditional house plan a real stand out!
- Notice the elegant tray ceiling in the wide foyer.
- There are three spaces for your family to enjoy - a formal living room, the spacious two-story family room and the cozy keeping room off the kitchen.
- The kitchen sink overlooks the back deck and the laundry room includes a pantry wall.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs and three of them boast walk-in closets.
- Homeowners get a fabulous master suite with a vaulted ceiling, a sitting area and two walk-in closets.
- An open rail in the hall lets you look down into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,323 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area