Traditional House Plan With Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- Upscale features like interior columns and a vaulted master suite make this Traditional house plan special.
- A 12' high ceiling tops the big family room that comes with a corner fireplace.
- The foyer and dining room also have high ceilings that make the home feel larger.
- Combining the breakfast nook and kitchen into one large space gives you a country kitchen with lots of room.
- Tucked away in the back of the house, the vaulted master suite has a quiet location, two walk-in closets and a large private bathroom.
- On the other side of the house, bedroom 2 gets a walk-in closet while bedroom 3 overlooks the front of your lot.
- Bonus space on the upper floor is huge and has ceilings that slope to 8' at the center plus a handy half bathroom, all waiting for your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick