Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Sunroom
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A huge covered front porch ushers you into the barrel vaulted foyer of this Traditional house plan that is filled with features like built-ins, interior columns and a vaulted screened porch.
- A recessed area in the formal dining room gives you space for that buffet or hutch.
- With a first floor ceiling height set at 10', each room feels spacious.
- The huge great room has a two-story ceiling that rises to 19'.
- You'll have a bright and cheerful place to eat informally in the dinette with its built-in banquette and windows on three sides.
- The cozy sunroom is vaulted and is warmed by a fireplace.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a bayed sitting area, walk-in closet and lovely tray ceiling.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor computer loft that is close to the two bedrooms on this level.
- Finishing the optional lower level adds 1,995 square feet to give you two more bedrooms and a stunning entertainment space with the possibility of an indoor pool.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1002 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss