Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Sunroom
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A huge covered front porch ushers you into the barrel vaulted foyer of this Traditional house plan that is filled with features like built-ins, interior columns and a vaulted screened porch.
- A recessed area in the formal dining room gives you space for that buffet or hutch.
- With a first floor ceiling height set at 10', each room feels spacious.
- The huge great room has a two-story ceiling that rises to 19'.
- You'll have a bright and cheerful place to eat informally in the dinette with its built-in banquette and windows on three sides.
- The cozy sunroom is vaulted and is warmed by a fireplace.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a bayed sitting area, walk-in closet and lovely tray ceiling.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor computer loft that is close to the two bedrooms on this level.
- Finishing the optional lower level adds 1,995 square feet to give you two more bedrooms and a stunning entertainment space with the possibility of an indoor pool.