Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Tall windows light up the stairwell of this distinctive Traditional house plan.
- Inside, a big, open floor plan makes the home feel huge.
- You can seat three people at the peninsula eating bar for informal meals or sit in the dining area that has plenty of room for a large table.
- A washer/dryer closet is combined with the powder room as a space-saving measure.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs where they share a large hall bathroom with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss