Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porches
About This Plan
- A beautiful covered porch wraps around the huge combined family room/dining area in this Traditional house plan.
- The L-shaped living area also includes the front parlor and the beautiful kitchen with its big island.
- A bayed area in the kitchen forms a breakfast eating nook.
- The first floor guest suite is the only bedroom on this floor.
- On the second floor, the deluxe master suite stretches across the entire front of the house and comes with a sitting area and a private roof top covered porch.
- Let the kids play in the activities area off the hall.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms comes with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 304 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss