Traditional in Every Sense
About This Plan
- Traditional in every sense, this lovely home plan offers charm and a wealth of amenities.
- Inside, the entry leads down a hall to the vaulted great room and formal dining room.
- A rear deck off the dining room is perfect for outdoor grilling.
- The kitchen is set between the breakfast and dining rooms to make preparing and serving meals simple.
- A closet enclosing a washer and dryer is set opposite of the two-car garage.
- The master bedroom provides a private bath and walk-in closet and the second bedroom, with its gracious cathedral ceiling, is placed next to a full hall bath.
- The lower level features a family room, a bedroom with full bath and unfinished future or storage space
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level and save money with house plan 89607AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot