Traditional Lines, Modern Interior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This comfortable traditional ranch home plan offers plenty of modern livability.
- A clutter room off the two-car garage is an ideal space for a workbench, sewing, or hobbies. Across the hall one finds a media room, the perfect place for your big screen TV and your home theater equipment.
- A spacious country kitchen to the right of the greenhouse (great for fresh herbs) is a cozy gathering place for family and friends, as well as a convenient work area.
- Both the formal living room, with its friendly fireplace, and the dining room provide access to the rear grounds.
- A spacious, amenity-filled master suite features His and Hers walk-in closets, a relaxing whirlpool tub, and access to the rear terrace. Two large secondary bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,758 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,903 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick