Traditional Living with Updates
About This Plan
- With an updated floor plan that offers hints of tradition, this house plan combines functionality with sophisticated style.
- The open layout of the kitchen, dinette and family room nicely manages heavy traffic flow. The island kitchen is an ideal work spot, as it includes ample space for food prep, a built-in desk for bill paying, and a snack bar for easy meal service.
- Peace and quiet abound on the upper floor. Three roomy secondary bedrooms share a full bath, while the master suite features a private whirlpool bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss