Traditional Louisana House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional southern Louisiana house plan has a touch of Acadian styling.
- Four columns adorn the front porch with its welcoming staircase.
- 12' ceilings in the main living area give it that grand feel.
- It is an open plan with the kitchen having an angled counter with an eating bar that looks out into the fammly room.
- The family room is quite large and has a corner fireplace to enjoy plus access to the rear porch.
- The master has a great his and her walk-in closet design and is conveniently located across the hall from the laundry room for convenience.
- There are two additional bedrooms in the home located on the opposite side of the house.
- Both bedrooms feature walk in closets and share a bath.
- There is a study at the front of the home that could be used as a bedroom if you wished.