Traditional Louisana House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional southern Louisiana house plan has a touch of Acadian styling.
- Four columns adorn the front porch with its welcoming staircase.
- 12' ceilings in the main living area give it that grand feel.
- It is an open plan with the kitchen having an angled counter with an eating bar that looks out into the fammly room.
- The family room is quite large and has a corner fireplace to enjoy plus access to the rear porch.
- The master has a great his and her walk-in closet design and is conveniently located across the hall from the laundry room for convenience.
- There are two additional bedrooms in the home located on the opposite side of the house.
- Both bedrooms feature walk in closets and share a bath.
- There is a study at the front of the home that could be used as a bedroom if you wished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,779 sq. ft.
- Storage: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 60' 11"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Split Bedrooms